WELCOME! After spending hundreds of hours shopping for clients, I’ve compiled this online shopping guide with the best places to shop on the web for your home. I hope it saves you time and stress when you’re on the hunt for gorgeous goods!
HOW TO USE THIS GUIDE:
1. Bookmark this page and use it as your starting point for shopping online.
2. The first section lists some of the best all-around shops, broken down by price, budget-friendly ($) to splurge-worthy ($$$)
3. The second section is broken into categories, so you can quickly look for a specific item. For big ticket items, I’ve ranked them by price.
SHOPPING WITH INTENTION:
Impulse buys are one thing when you’re shopping for clothes, but buying a piece of furniture or rug on a whim can be a very costly mistake. Here are some steps to ensure you don’t rush your next big purchase, but also have a mindful method to approach the shopping process.
- Create a new board on Pinterest titled “Potential Purchases”.
- Limit your pins on your board to only things you’ll be looking to buy in the next month or two. (This should not be a someday board.)
- Use the comments feature on each pin to list price, pros/cons, measurements. etc. (It’s easy to compare items at a glance this way.)
- Browse online shops when you have time to truly read reviews and do plenty research. (I prefer the evening.)
- CONSIDER many things. (Read reviews, compare, ponder.) Purchase very few things. (Only ones that are an absolute “YES!”.)
- When you’ve chosen an item, place it in your cart for 24 hours before actually purchasing.
- Be selective, but don’t hold out for perfection. (A never-ending search for the “perfect” item is exhausting and keeps you stuck.)
Largest Selection of Styles
Specialty Small Shops
Britt Bass (bright & playful modern art)
Lindsay Letters (hand lettered goodness)
Christie Adelle (modern prints with bold color)
Rifle Paper Co. (feminine, nostalgic & whimsical)
Parima Studios (stunning abstract pieces)
Driftwood Interiors (nature inspired watercolor prints)
Paper Mojo (gorgeous specialty papers)
The Motivated Type (typography quotes)
Mod Cloth (quirky wall decor)
Robley’s Wholesale Pillows (I point all my clients here. Great prices, lots of options, and quick delivery.)
STORAGE & ORGANIZATION
*Head here to see my Top 12 Pillow Sources.
Vintage Carpets (Truly AMAZING vintage Persian rugs. Huge selection.)
*Affiliate links used above. This doesn’t cost you a thing, but I do receive a small commission if you end up purchasing.
The Online Shopping Guide for Home Decor will be updated frequently as I find new sources.
Feel free to contact me if you have a suggestion for a shop that should be included.