WELCOME! After spending hundreds of hours sourcing, I compiled this online shopping guide with the best places to find gorgeous goods.
I hope it saves you time and stress when you’re on the hunt! – Heather
HOW TO USE THIS GUIDE:
1. Bookmark this page and use it as your starting point.
2. The first section lists best all-around shops from budget-friendly ($) to splurge-worthy ($$$)
3. The second section is broken into categories for specific items. Big ticket items are ranked by price.
SHOPPING WITH INTENTION:
Impulse buy home goods can be very costly. It’s key to have a mindful method to approach the shopping process.
- Create a new board on Pinterest titled “Potential Purchases”.
- Limit your pins on your board to only things you’ll be looking to buy in the next month or two.
- Use the comments feature on each pin to list price, pros/cons, and measurements so it’s easy to compare items.
- Browse online shops when you have time to truly research.
- Consider many things. Read reviews, compare, ponder.
- Purchase very few things. Only ones that are an absolute “YES!”.
- Place and item in your cart for 24 hours before actually purchasing.
Be selective, but don’t hold out for perfection. A never-ending search for the “perfect” item is exhausting and keeps you stuck.
Specialty Small Shops
Britt Bass (bright & playful modern art)
Lindsay Letters (hand lettered goodness)
Christie Adelle (modern prints with bold color)
Rifle Paper Co. (feminine, nostalgic & whimsical)
Parima Studios (stunning abstract pieces)
Driftwood Interiors (nature inspired watercolor prints)
Paper Mojo (gorgeous specialty papers)
The Motivated Type (typography quotes)
Mod Cloth (quirky wall decor)
Adorable kids decor
Robley’s Wholesale Pillows (I point all my clients here. Great prices, lots of options, and quick delivery.)
STORAGE & ORGANIZATION
*Head here to see my Top 12 Pillow Sources.
Vintage Carpets (Truly AMAZING vintage Persian rugs. Huge selection.)
*Affiliate links used above. This doesn’t cost you a thing, but I do receive a small commission if you end up purchasing.
The Online Shopping Guide for Home Decor will be updated frequently as I find new sources.
Feel free to contact me if you have a suggestion for a shop that should be included.