Envelope Advent Calendar
-Brown kraft paper
-2 dowel rods (cut to desired width)
-25 mini envelopes
-washi tape and/or dot stickers
-Permanent or extra strength glue stick
-Hot glue gun and sticks
-String to hang
(Prizes, candy, verses/sayings for envelopes)
1. Cut kraft paper to desired calendar size.
2. Use glue stick to add glue to the top edge of the paper. Roll like a scroll around the dowel rod. Glue again and secure in place until dry. Complete on both ends.
3. Decorate the top of the calendar with markers, or paint if you prefer.
4. Outline the edge of envelopes with a marker.
5. Stuff envelopes. Secure with washi tape and numbered stickers.
6. Align envelopes on the kraft paper. Apply a small dab of hot glue to each corner of envelopes. Adhere in place. Allow to dry completely before hanging.
Also, check out my felt Dollar Store Advent calendar from last year that only cost $7 and 30 minutes to make!
I’m experimenting with a vegan sweet potato casserole today. I’m hopeful but know that nothing can truly replace the taste of butter and cream…we shall see.